Tips in Preparing for the Best Sweet 16 Party
Birthday celebration is always special. In each year, your birthday will always come. However, not all birthdays worth the same. You would feel one birthday is a lot special that the other birthdays. Sweet 16 is among these special birthdays. The preparation of the 16th birthday is more thorough than ever. Once your kid is celebrating the 16th birthday, you are going all out with the preparation. Here are some tips on what to prepare so you can provide the best sweet 16 party.
1. Know your budget – You must open your wallet if you are planning for the dream sweet 16 party. It does not mean you have to go bankrupt just to host the party. Just prepare how much you can spend for the party.
2. How many guests can you expect?Number of guests – Sweet 16 parties often have teens as guests. This includes the friends and classmates of the celebrant. It does not mean all kids must be invited. Close friends or familiar people are enough for the party.
3. Venue booking – Venue must be reserved for the birthday party. Just consider those reputable venues. The venue must be exclusive to use. You do not want strangers crashing the party just because the venue is not exclusive for your group.
4. Date of the party – It is important to coincide the party with the actual birthday. This can lead to paying too much for renting the venue. Your expenses will drastically increase during holiday season. If it is too much, you can always move the party schedule. This will give you a better party compared to the one you will hold at a critical date with the same budget.
5. Party theme – You must set the theme before giving invitations or making other preparations. Some parents will decide the theme based on the hobbies or interests of their children. Another way is by directly asking their children on what theme they would love for their birthday party.
6. Menu – Planning for catering services is also an option. Allergies and customs must also be considered when it comes to food. The menu you are serving to the guests must also be considered. Another set of menu might be more suitable.
7. Go for musicians. – Magicians are often limited to very young children. However, teens prefer music. Musicians will always attend the birthday party. Trending entertainers today during birthday parties are singers and DJ.
8. Prepare formal invitation – You cannot expect to have a sweet 16 party without sending your invitation. The design of the invitation must be similar to the theme. Most parties will not let the guests in unless they can show the invitation.
9. Make a program – There is always a program for birthday parties. You do not want to be all over the place and decide on the spot where to start and what to follow.
Host a sweet 16 party everyone can remember.
Featured post: The Best Advice on I’ve found